Mark Walker, President
Mark Walker joined Armstrong in 2017. In his role as President, Mark provides day-to-day leadership and management of the company. He is also responsible for the planning and execution of the company’s strategic direction, financial objectives, and value creation. Walker entered the industry in 1999 and has served in various roles including surveyor, dispatcher, operations manager, general manager, and carrier vice president of sales. He earned a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Oklahoma State University. A native of Ponca City, Okla., Walker resides with his family in North Canton, Ohio, and enjoys playing golf, competition shooting, and supporting Boxer Rescue.
- "Tom (driver) and his son, Matt, were very fast, efficient and took great care of my belongings as if they were moving their own personal belongings. They were really easy to get along with, had good people skills and connected with us on a personal level which made my move that much better. All around two very good employees! These two play a big part as to why I would promote using a moving service to people. They represented Armstrong very well. To sum it up, GREAT!!!!!!!"
- "Our Move Coordinator has been so helpful throughout the entire moving process. She responded to my questions so quickly and never ignored my emails or calls. She was warm-hearted and she understood how I was so stressed to move. Honestly, I couldn't have done it without her help."
- "Kevin Pool is very pleasant to deal with. He's readily available and returns calls/emails very promptly. He is courteous and does not rush the customer through any of the process. Overall I give Kevin high marks for his level of service. Thank you!!"
- "Very happy with the packing crew! They did an excellent job and took extra care with packing our home."
- "The packers on our move, Tim and Josh, were awesome!"