International Destination Moving Services Akron
Moving to a place full of new culture, customs and cost of living doesn’t have to be intimidating. Armstrong’s international move coordinators can orient and equip you with familiarity of your new community before you even arrive.
- Pre-decision consultation
- Social security and driver’s license assistance
- Lease signing assistance
- Move-in inspection assistance
- Preview program/familiarization touring
- Home purchase assistance
- Full-service home finding
- Escorted rental touring
- Cost of living analysis (COLA)
- School assistance
- Settling in assistance
- Departure services
- "Tom (driver) and his son, Matt, were very fast, efficient and took great care of my belongings as if they were moving their own personal belongings. They were really easy to get along with, had good people skills and connected with us on a personal level which made my move that much better. All around two very good employees! These two play a big part as to why I would promote using a moving service to people. They represented Armstrong very well. To sum it up, GREAT!!!!!!!"
- "Our Move Coordinator has been so helpful throughout the entire moving process. She responded to my questions so quickly and never ignored my emails or calls. She was warm-hearted and she understood how I was so stressed to move. Honestly, I couldn't have done it without her help."
- "Kevin Pool is very pleasant to deal with. He's readily available and returns calls/emails very promptly. He is courteous and does not rush the customer through any of the process. Overall I give Kevin high marks for his level of service. Thank you!!"
- "Very happy with the packing crew! They did an excellent job and took extra care with packing our home."
- "The packers on our move, Tim and Josh, were awesome!"